Classroom Notes: March 7, 2013
Luther Elementary School
• FOCUS from Gridley, under the direction of Groverlee Dahl, will present a book to every student today.
Lincoln Elementary School
• Spring parent teacher conferences will be on Wednesday. Spring conferences are by invitation only to address specific concerns.
• On March 15 at 1:45 in the multipurpose room, the second- and third-graders will have their awards assembly recognizing academic progress and good citizenship.
• The evening of March 15, Lincoln School will have its second-grade read-in from 6 to 9 p.m. in the multipurpose room. Wear something comfortable.
Tierra Buena Elementary School
• Tierra Buena School recently conducted its Spelling Bee for fourth, fifth- and sixth-graders to find who our representatives will be for the Sutter County Bee. Our contestants will be two fifth-graders, Shaun Takhar in Amy Camburn's class and Melena Murphy from the class of Cynthia Sharp. The alternate is fourth-grader Ethan Harris from Vicki Miller's class.
• Today the third-grade classes of Merrylee Bonslett, Norma Hemabree, Bethany Whippo and Belinda Kimerer will take a field trip to the Sutter County Library to learn about the resources available there.