- Ann Coulter: If the GOP is this dumb, let it die
- Ann Coulter
- Democrats terrify Hispanics into thinking they'll be lynched if they vote for Republicans, and then turn around and taunt Republicans for not winning a majority of the Hispanic vote.
This line of attack has real resonance with our stupidest Republic... Full story
- Joseph S. Nye Jr: A smarter way for U.S. to deal with China
- China will almost certainly pass the United States in the total size of its economy within a decade or so. But if one looks also at military and "soft power" resources, the United States is likely to remain more powerful than China for at least the n... Full story
- Philadelphia Inquirer: For U.S. military, an enemy within
- Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand has been leading the charge against the sexual assault crisis in the military, which has been struggling to curb the culture that yielded 26,000 cases of "unwanted sexual contact" in the ranks last year. A champion of the bill... Full story
- Barbara Shelly: Where's Plan A for preventing pregnancies?
- One in five American women gives birth to a child before age 20, the highest rate of any developing nation. So, by all means, morning-after contraceptives should be available over-the-counter to women of all ages.
But that availability, which appare... Full story
- Leslie Grimard: Fighting fatherlessness in America
- Sixty percent of kids in Richmond, Va., are without a dad in the home, reports First Things First of Greater Richmond.
First Things First works to help men become actively involved in their children's lives in that city because, as the group explain... Full story
- Janet Walsh: Paid family is best Father's Day gift
- The best thing we can give dads this Father's Day is support for paid family leave.
"Take Time to Be a Dad Today!" exhorts a nationwide public service announcement promoting fathers' involvement with their children. But if the U.S. government really... Full story
- Sharing a Father's Day message
- Mike Reagan
- It's no news to anyone that I disagree strongly with President Barack Obama Obama on just about any issue or policy position you can name.
But I'm not the least bit uncomfortable saying I admire something about the president that transcends politics... Full story
- Ann Coulter: Tips for right-wingers on the IRS scandal
- Ann Coulter
- Instead of showing endless loops of IRS employees wasting taxpayer dollars line-dancing — Breaking news: Government employees waste millions of your dollars every single day! — I think it would be more useful for the public to hear a few ... Full story
- Miami Herald: Student loan cost shouldn't shut door to higher education
- Miami Herald
- Congress and the president are jousting once again over the cost of college loans, a perennial dilemma that faces a July 1 deadline to avoid a doubling of federally subsidized interest rates that would discourage thousands of potential students from ... Full story
- Steve King: Granting citizenship will only hurt bloated welfare state
- Steve King
- How can "comprehensive immigration reform" benefit our American children and grandchildren, who will prosper from or suffer the consequences of our decisions?
American immigration policy should be designed to enhance the economic, cultural and socia... Full story