- 71st anniversary: Shingu
- Longtime Yuba City residents George and Yukimi Shingu, the former Yukimi Nishita, celebrated their 71st anniversary with a trip to Lake Tahoe on May 18, hosted by their children.
The couple met while attending Franklin Grammar School in Yuba City an... Full story
- Engagement: Cook/Haviland
- Browns Valley resident Erica Kay Cook and John Haviland Jr. plan to wed Sept. 21 at Gold Country Casino in Oroville.
The bride-to-be is the daughter of Matthew and Carolyn Cook of Browns Valley.
She is attending Yuba College to become a psychologis... Full story
- Engagement: Plascencia/Martinez
- Yoly Plascencia of Roseville and Juan Martinez of Olivehurst plan to wed July 6 at St. Isidore Catholic Church in Yuba City.
The bride-to-be, the daughter of Yolanda and Jose Plascencia of Lincoln, graduated from Lincoln High School in 2006.
She re... Full story
- Engagement: Wick/Cassi
- Wheatland residents Danielle Dawn Wick and Daniel Sean Cassi plan to wed May 31, 2014, at Willow Creek in Browns Valley.
The bride-to-be, the daughter of Jeff and Dawn Wick, graduated from Wheatland Union High School in 2005.
She is a full-time stu... Full story
- Wedding: Duck/Richter
- Jessica Lynn Duck of Yuba City and Nicholas Mark Richter of Maxwell were married March 23 at Trinity United Methodist Church in Colusa.
The ceremony was officiated by Karen Watsen, who also married the groom's parents 33 years ago. A reception follo... Full story
- Engagement: Norene/Trumm
- Wheatland residents Courtney Ellen Norene and Daniel Robert Trumm plan to wed June 15 at Kunde Estate Winery in Kenwood.
The bride-to-be, daughter of Jerry and Laurie Norene of Wheatland, graduated in 2005 from Wheatland Union High School.
She rece... Full story
- Engagement: Schutz/Smith
- Danielle Schutz and Neil Smith, residents of Sacramento, plan to wed June 29 in Folsom.
The bride-to-be is the daughter of David and Susan Schutz of Sacramento.
A 2006 graduate of Encina High School in Sacramento, she is a manager at Stor-N-Lok in ... Full story
- Engagement: Zuccato/Goodman
- Wendy Zuccato of Red Bluff and Joseph Goodman of Live Oak plan to wed June 15 at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Temple in Oakland.
The bride-to-be is the daughter of Richard and Michele Zuccato of Red Bluff. She is a 2007 graduate o... Full story
- Wedding: Rohan/England
- Yuba City residents Sarah Elizabeth Rohan and Ivan Brook England were married Oct. 3 in a civil ceremony in Yuba City and celebrated with a formal ceremony Dec. 29 at the Turkey Creek Country Club in Lincoln.
Her uncle, the Rev. Steve Gledhill of Mu... Full story
- 43rd anniversary: Ow
- Yuba City residents Richard and Alice Ow celebrated their 43rd wedding anniversary.
The couple were married April 11, 1970, at St. Andrew Presbyterian Church in Yuba City and are longtime Yuba-Sutter residents.
He is retired after working as a butc... Full story