- David Ignatius: For Syria talks, a beginning at last
- It shouldn't have been this hard, but Secretary of State John Kerry has finally gotten Russia to back the peace plan on Syria that it endorsed in principle last June. This isn't a breakthrough but at least it's a beginning.
What the U.S. and Russia ... Full story
- Ron Hart: From Benghazi to IRS, O-bots abound
- Near the 2012 election, and after bragging about killing bin Laden based on intelligence gained by water-boarding (a tactic he campaigned against), Barack Obama and his O-bots lied to us about Benghazi. O-bots are the many disciples in his administra... Full story
- Analysis: In new era, another try at amnesty
- By Cindy Chang
- LOS ANGELES — In 1986, lawmakers decided the problem of illegal immigration had to be dealt with. More than 3 million people were living in the United States after crossing the border illegally or overstaying their visas.
A new law signed by P... Full story
- Thomas Elias: How much should non-doctors do?
- Thomas Elias
- One thing is certain as California heads for a new health insurance era under the Affordable Health Care Act, better known as Obamacare:
Almost all parts of the state will need more medical professionals to serve the additional 2 million to 4 millio... Full story
- Ann Coulter: Beware of liberals in evangelicals' clothing
- Ann Coulter
- Every few months since at least 2006, The New York Times takes time out from brow-beating Evangelicals to praise them for supporting amnesty for illegal aliens.
Most of the "Evangelicals" the Times cites are liberal frauds, far from "unlikely allies... Full story
- The Baltimore Sun/MCT: Military injustice on sex assault cases
- The recent study estimating that there may have been 26,000 cases of sexual assault in the military last year stirred a lot of tough talk from the Pentagon and the White House over the past 24 hours. But the question is whether that outrage will tran... Full story
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel: Level the playing field with online sales tax
- The US Senate approved Monday a measure that would create a more level playing field for retail stores by giving states authority to collect sales taxes on purchases made over the Internet. Now, it's up to the House, where passage is far from certain... Full story
- Myron Brilliant: We need more global trade
- WASHINGTON — Those who think we can protect US jobs by turning inward have got it exactly backward.
In fact, we must look beyond US shores and pursue lucrative opportunities in world markets if we're going to drive stronger growth at home, cre... Full story
- Mark Weisbrot: Proposed international trade pacts no aid to workers
- WASHINGTON — The Trans-Pacific Partnership is a very special trade agreement. It is so special that our government officials who are negotiating it want to keep it completely secret from us.
It's like a special Christmas present so they want i... Full story
- Thomas Elias: Marsy's Law: A proposition working well
- Thomas Elias
- On a sunny California day in 1983, a woman loading bags into her car trunk in a supermarket parking lot was suddenly confronted by a gunman who forced her into the car, tied her up and drove her away.
Minutes later, in another parking lot, he blocke... Full story