On Tuesday, Dec. 4, we will have a special treat as the Wild Cat Education and Conservation Fund will present an assembly sponsored by the Parents Club. They will bring three-four wild cats and teach the students about their history, habitat and possible future. There will be two sessions, one at 1 p.m., for grades kindergarten through fourth grade and the second at 2 p.m., for fifth through eighth grade.
Weather Sponsored By:
Share your views for this month's Prospect poll:
- Local public health order to go in effect Monday
- Prelim today for man charged in restaurant shooting
- Police Blotter: May 27, 2020
- Marysville councilmember announces run for mayor
- Tractor Supply Co. looted; three men arrested
- Getting back in the gym
- Murder charge dismissed due to insufficient evidence
- Aggressive Olivehurst dog in custody after recent incidents
- Warm weather brings out the rattlesnakes
- Graduating from your car
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- ADVICE: Are North Americans wimps when it comes to pain tolerance?
- Word On The Street: Community weighs in on Governor Newsom's death penalty executive order
- 120218: Classroom notes Franklin
- 120218: Classroom Notes Tierra Buena
- 120218: Classroom notes Twin Rivers
- C.O.U.N.T. me in for Coffee
- Auditions for 9 to 5
- 60 years of service, Rideout Hospital Auxiliary awards five college students with scholarships