The Rideout Hospital Auxiliary (RHA) is celebrating its 60th year of service to the community. Each year the RHA awards scholarships to college students in a medical field. This year 5 (five) one-thousand dollar scholarships were awarded to three Yuba College Nursing students, Marjareta De la Vera, Alissa Johnson and Kim Anderson, one CSU Chico Masters in Nursing student, Sukhjit Marar and one University of Hawaii Cell and Molecular Biology student, Colton Applegarth.
Weather Sponsored By:
Share your views for this month's Prospect poll:
- Local public health order to go in effect Monday
- Prelim today for man charged in restaurant shooting
- Police Blotter: May 27, 2020
- Marysville councilmember announces run for mayor
- Tractor Supply Co. looted; three men arrested
- Getting back in the gym
- Murder charge dismissed due to insufficient evidence
- Aggressive Olivehurst dog in custody after recent incidents
- Warm weather brings out the rattlesnakes
- Graduating from your car
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- ADVICE: Are North Americans wimps when it comes to pain tolerance?
- Word On The Street: Community weighs in on Governor Newsom's death penalty executive order
- 120218: Classroom notes Franklin
- 120218: Classroom Notes Tierra Buena
- 120218: Classroom notes Twin Rivers
- C.O.U.N.T. me in for Coffee
- Auditions for 9 to 5
- 60 years of service, Rideout Hospital Auxiliary awards five college students with scholarships