Ralph and Sandy Heryford. Married June 15, 1968, in Carson City, Nevada. They live in Tierra Buena. Ralph was born and raised in Yuba City and met Sandy while working in Sacramento. Sandy was born in Ogden, Utah and moved to Sacramento as a child. They have lived in Yuba City all their married life. Ralph is a barber and the owner of the Tierra Buena Barber Shop, and Sandy retired seven years ago. She was a cosmetologist and owned The Look Styling Salon. They also farm walnuts. They have three sons, Hunter, Raith, and Wes. And they have nine grandchildren who are the loves of their life. They celebrated their 50th anniversary in Pismo beach with family and friends and also attended their oldest grandson’s graduation from Cal Poly, and Father’s Day. A very happy and exciting weekend.
50th Wedding Anniversary: Ralph and Sandy
- Submitted story and photo
Marysville, CA (95901)
Rain. Potential for heavy rainfall. High 48F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch..
Showers this evening, becoming a steady rain overnight. Low near 45F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Updated: March 28, 2023 @ 2:22 pm
- Full Forecast
Weather Sponsored By:
- Details given on Slough House closure: State agency says teen allegedly served alcohol and later died after jumping out of vehicle
- A little something for everyone: Millennium Center offers new activities to residents looking for a place to play
- California’s LGBTQ+ kids in the crosshairs as a surge of bills targeting gender identity reaches record high
- ABC releases official statement on Slough House Social action
- Man arrested for attempted murder
- Public invited to tour new Mormon temple in Yuba City
- Female-owned gym sees steady growth
- Local woman receives recognition from various publishers
- ‘Where’s my trouble makers at?’: New comedy organizer appears on the Yuba-Sutter scene
- ‘A massive boost to our business’: Former Live Oak resident discusses career as entrepreneur, inventor
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.
- Marysville woman celebrates 100th birthday
- Livestock auction returns to Colusa fairgrounds
- ADVICE: Are North Americans wimps when it comes to pain tolerance?
- Word On The Street: Community weighs in on Governor Newsom's death penalty executive order
- 120218: Classroom notes Franklin
- 120218: Classroom Notes Tierra Buena
- 120218: Classroom notes Twin Rivers
- C.O.U.N.T. me in for Coffee