Anne Batchelor celebrated her 90th birthday with a barbecue hosted by her daughters Susan and Sandy, at the home of her daughter Sandy and her husband Ralph Heryford, where she now lives. Her sister Marilyn, daughter in law Katie, grandchildren, and great grandchildren are were there to help here celebrate. She was born in Grand Junction, Colorado, on July 2, 1928, to Harold and Jean Campbell. She was the middle child of eleven. Anne was married to Richard Batchelor for 65 years. She lost her husband and both of her sons, Clyde and Robert, in the past four years. She enjoys watching the wildlife from the deck of her new home and going to the casino once in awhile. Her big passion is watching sports on TV. Go Giants!
Weather Sponsored By:
Share your views for this month's Prospect poll:
- Local public health order to go in effect Monday
- Prelim today for man charged in restaurant shooting
- Police Blotter: May 27, 2020
- Marysville councilmember announces run for mayor
- Tractor Supply Co. looted; three men arrested
- Getting back in the gym
- Murder charge dismissed due to insufficient evidence
- Aggressive Olivehurst dog in custody after recent incidents
- Warm weather brings out the rattlesnakes
- Graduating from your car
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- ADVICE: Are North Americans wimps when it comes to pain tolerance?
- Word On The Street: Community weighs in on Governor Newsom's death penalty executive order
- 120218: Classroom notes Franklin
- 120218: Classroom Notes Tierra Buena
- 120218: Classroom notes Twin Rivers
- C.O.U.N.T. me in for Coffee
- Auditions for 9 to 5
- 60 years of service, Rideout Hospital Auxiliary awards five college students with scholarships