Anne Batchelor celebrated her 90th birthday with a barbecue hosted by her daughters Susan and Sandy, at the home of her daughter Sandy and her husband Ralph Heryford, where she now lives. Her sister Marilyn, daughter in law Katie, grandchildren, and great grandchildren are were there to help here celebrate. She was born in Grand Junction, Colorado, on July 2, 1928, to Harold and Jean Campbell. She was the middle child of eleven. Anne was married to Richard Batchelor for 65 years. She lost her husband and both of her sons, Clyde and Robert, in the past four years. She enjoys watching the wildlife from the deck of her new home and going to the casino once in awhile. Her big passion is watching sports on TV. Go Giants!
90th Birthday: Anne Batchelor
- Submitted story and photo
Weather Sponsored By:
Best summer festival treats?
- Yuba College honors its 2023 graduates
- Wanted felon arrested in Yuba County
- Bill would allow Sikhs to ride without a helmet
- Sopa Thai celebrates 20 years in business
- Marysville’s revitalization of Bryant Field: City seeks to spur economic development through improvements at ballpark
- Police Blotter: June 3, 2023
- Sutter claims first Northern California Regional championship: Huskies batter Gridley, 10-1
- San Francisco man found guilty in death of Marysville woman sentenced
- Police Blotter: May 31, 2023
- SYRCL receives $4M grant for Yuba River
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.
- Marysville woman celebrates 100th birthday
- Livestock auction returns to Colusa fairgrounds
- ADVICE: Are North Americans wimps when it comes to pain tolerance?
- Word On The Street: Community weighs in on Governor Newsom's death penalty executive order
- 120218: Classroom notes Franklin
- 120218: Classroom Notes Tierra Buena
- 120218: Classroom notes Twin Rivers
- C.O.U.N.T. me in for Coffee