On June 19, T.J. Fetters, area director of the Yuba-Sutter Special Olympics, was awarded a grant in the amount of $5,693 from the Northern CA Knights of Columbus State Office by District Deputy Charles Beltz, on left, and Grand Knight Bob Guerin, on right from Yuba City Council 5978. Fetters beat out 37 other grant applicants.
Weather Sponsored By:
- Calendar of Events: July 2, 2022
- Olivehurst fire destroys four structures; residents allowed to reenter
- Fireworks wreak havoc on YC: 3 home fires, 13 displaced due to ‘safe and sane’ fireworks
- Advisory committee presented with alternative visions of Marysville’s future
- California budget ends high-speed rail standoff, sends billions to other projects
- Sutter Co. appoints new Health and Human Services director
- Police Blotter: July 2, 2022
- Special Olympics swim team wins 16 golds at NorCal Summer Games
- Police Blotter: July 1, 2022
- Police Blotter: July 5, 2022
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Livestock auction returns to Colusa fairgrounds
- ADVICE: Are North Americans wimps when it comes to pain tolerance?
- Word On The Street: Community weighs in on Governor Newsom's death penalty executive order
- 120218: Classroom notes Franklin
- 120218: Classroom Notes Tierra Buena
- 120218: Classroom notes Twin Rivers
- C.O.U.N.T. me in for Coffee
- Auditions for 9 to 5