– Corning in the Evening for the month of September is scheduled for 5 p.m.-7 p.m. at Mama Roselli, LLC, 24420 Citrus Road in Corning, on Friday. This event will be an Old-Fashioned Ice Cream Social and Biscotti Buffet and serve as a Grand Re-Opening of Mama Roselli’s. All are welcome and encouraged to attend. For more information, contact the Chamber office at 824-5550.
– Tehama County will hold its 15th annual Recovery Happens Celebration on Saturday, from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. at the Red Bluff River Park. This free, community-wide event celebrates those recovering from mental and substance abuse disorders and recognizes those who work in the treatment and prevention field. The celebration will include a free barbecue, speakers, live music, kids’ activities, booths, and raffles. The event is sponsored by the Tehama County Drug & Alcohol Advisory Board, the Tehama County Health Services Agency – Drug & Alcohol Division, and the Tehama County Drug-Free Community Coalition. All are welcome! For more information, contact Cynthia Cook at 528-7245 or by emailing email@example.com.
– The Corning American Legion Post 45 is getting ready for their third Annual Olive Festival Dinner and Dance at the Corning Veterans Memorial Hall, 1620 Solano St., from 6 p.m.-11 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 30. The menu includes a stuffed pork loin and sides catered by Ranchers Meats and Deli. A no host beer and wine bar will be available. Live music performed by Thunder Mountain Music. Ticket cost is $30 per person in advance and $35 at the door. For advance ticket sales contact John at 209-3415 or stop by the Corning Chamber of Commerce.
– The Corning Chamber of Commerce is currently selling raffle tickets for a drawing to be held 3 p.m. at the 2017 Corning Olive Festival and Car Show. Cost is $2 per ticket and can be purchased at the Corning Chamber of Commerce and various locations throughout the Corning community. A few of the prizes included in the drawing are $500 cash, a 60-inch Vizio Television, four-piece patio set, one-day fly fishing trip for two all valued at $500 or more along with a series of other wonderful prizes. All items have been donated by local businesses from our community. For more information on ticket sales and where to purchase, contact the Corning Chamber of Commerce at )824-5550.
– The Corning Chamber of Commerce is getting ready for the 2017 Corning Olive Festival and Car Show on Oct. 6 and 7, at the Corning Community Park. A week’s worth of activities will lead up to the event. Vendor applications, parade applications, barbeque competition forms, and car show entry forms are now available at the Chamber office. Advertising and Event Sponsorships are also available. For more information on how you can participate, please contact the Corning Chamber of Commerce by calling 824-5550 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.