– The Rolling Hills Casino, 2655 Everett Freeman Way, will be hosting their Rock A Rita event from 6 until 10 p.m. on Saturday. Ticket cost is $20 per person in advance, and $25 at the door. Ticket price includes $5 free slot play, food and margarita tastings and can be purchased online on Ticketforce, from any Active 20-30 Club of Chico member, or from the Corning Chamber of Commerce. Proceeds will go to benefit the Active 20-30 Club of Chico. Must be 21 to attend. For more information, call the Rolling Hills Casino at 528-3500.
– The Tehama County Museum, 275 C Street in Tehama, will be celebrating their 36th annual Jubile ... A Vintage Museum Summer Social from
8 a.m.-3 p.m. on Saturday.
Activities include art and museum exhibits, a book signing with co-author Ben Hughes, civil war reenactment camp, pancake breakfast, picnic lunch, and homemade pie ala mode, kids’ activities, raffle prizes, and live entertainment.
All are encouraged to attend. For more information, contact the Tehama County Museum by calling 384-2595 or emailing email@example.com. You can also check them out on Facebook.
– Tehama County will hold its 15th annual Recovery Happens Celebration on Saturday, Sept. 16, from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. at the Red Bluff River Park. This free, community-wide event celebrates those recovering from mental and substance abuse disorders and recognizes those who work in the treatment and prevention field.
The celebration will include a free barbecue, speakers, live music, kids’ activities, booths, and raffles. The event is sponsored by the Tehama County Drug & Alcohol Advisory Board, the Tehama County Health Services Agency – Drug & Alcohol Division, and the Tehama County Drug-Free Community Coalition. All are welcome. For more information, contact Cynthia Cook at 528-7245 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
– The Corning American Legion Post 45 is getting ready for their third Annual Olive Festival Dinner and Dance at the Corning Veterans Memorial Hall, 1620 Solano St., from 6 p.m.-11 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 30. The menu includes a stuffed pork loin and sides catered by Ranchers Meats and Deli. A no host beer and wine bar will be available.
Live music performed by Thunder Mountain Music. Ticket cost is $30 per person in advance and $35 at the door. For advance ticket sales contact John at 209-3415 or stop by the Corning Chamber of Commerce.
– The Corning Chamber of Commerce is getting ready for the 2017 Corning Olive Festival and Car Show on Oct. 6 and 7, at the Corning Community Park. A week’s worth of activities will lead up to the event. Vendor applications, parade applications, barbeque competition forms, and car show entry forms are now available at the Chamber office. Advertising and Event Sponsorships are also available. For more information on how you can participate, please contact the Corning Chamber of Commerce by calling 824-5550 or by emailing email@example.com.
– For more information about these or other Corning Chamber of Commerce events please contact the chamber at 824-5550 or www.corningcachamber.org Also like them on Facebook.