Family and friends are invited to “Summer Jam Luncheon” Sept. 4 which will feature specialty jams and jellies. Laura Kruse will be present to tell about her delicious homemade jams and jellies. There will also be music provided by talented soloist, Diana Strong. Helen Pachaud, off-road motorcycle enthusiast will be the guest speaker who will talk about how to ride out the tough times. For luncheon reservations call Betty Lou at 674-3499 or Sue at 300-6119. This event is sponsored by the Yuba City/Marysville Christian Women’s Connection.
Weather Sponsored By:
Share your views with us.
- Suspect in Yuba City double-murder is arrested in Los Angeles
- Linda man killed in Tuesday accident is identified
- Person of interest wanted in double homicide in Yuba City
- Unsolved murders keep families waiting
- Major injuries in multiple big rig crash on I-5
- Channel Cats coach to retire after 14 seasons
- So You Want to Swim in the River?
- New officer in town
- Traffic could switch to new bridge within a month
- Filmmaker brings film ‘Slipping Into Darkness’ to Yuba City hometown
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Word On The Street: Community weighs in on Governor Newsom's death penalty executive order
- 120218: Classroom notes Franklin
- 120218: Classroom Notes Tierra Buena
- 120218: Classroom notes Twin Rivers
- C.O.U.N.T. me in for Coffee
- Auditions for 9 to 5
- 60 years of service, Rideout Hospital Auxiliary awards five college students with scholarships
- Adopt a Pet through SASA