– Eighth annual Music in the Park Marysville series. Live music from
7 p.m-9 p.m., Deatsch Park, 3rd and D streets, Marysville. Cost: Free.
– “Stonewall” movie, hosted by Tri-County Diversity, 6 p.m., Yuba Sutter Arts, 624 E Street, Marysville. Cost: $5.
– Rise-Up presents “The Little Mermaid” a musical production, 7 p.m., Marysville Youth and Civic Center, 1830 B Street, Marysville. Cost: $5-10. Web: riseupys.org. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Call: 763-3075.
– Artisan Community Garden Fun Friday - children of all ages are welcome,
9:30 a.m.-11 a.m., 1333 Butte House Road, Yuba City. Facebook: Artisan Community Garden. email@example.com.
– Widowed Persons Association of Sutter - Yuba breakfast, 9 a.m., 2 Bits, 1272 Colusa Ave., Yuba City. Call: 674-7045.
– JUNETEENTH, also known as Freedom Day, will be celebrated at Yuba Park at 10th and Yuba Street from noon- 8 p.m. Everyone is welcome to come celebrate the abolition of slavery in the U.S. There will be local history exhibits, guest speakers, musical and dance performances, double dutch, a domino competition, a DJ and MC all day. There will also be food such as fish fry and hot links, and games for all ages available. Admission is free. For more information e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Restoration Center Church will host Women in Hats Day at 11 a.m. at 212 Bridge Str.,Yuba City. Wear a hat that fits your personality. There will be a five women panel to speak on life issues such as health, sobriety, abuse, relationships, sex trafficking, entrepreneurship and more. Food will also be available. The guest speaker will be First Lady Evangelist Latrina Davis.
– Yuba City Certified Farmers Market, 8 a.m.-noon, Town Square, Plumas Boulevard and C Street, Yuba City. Local and regional produce, arts and craft vendors. Cost: Free. Facebook: Yuba City Certified Farmers Market. Call: 671-2003.
– Yuba City Summer Stroll from
3 p.m.-9 p.m., Plumas Street, Yuba City. The annual event brings live entertainment, crafts and children’s activities. This traditional event encourages the Plumas Street merchants to be open for business to show off what they have available.
– 20th annual Valley Muffler Classic Car Show, sponsored by Golden Valley Auto Body, 9 a.m.-2 p.m., 989 Plumas Street, Yuba City. Classic cars, hot rods, trucks and custom cars. Lunch will be offered, snow cones, jump house and Win for a Cause Raffle. Proceeds from the event will benefit Rideout Health Foundation’s Cancer Center Fund. Call: 790-8204. Email: email@example.com.
– Museum Exhibits Grand Re-Opening Celebration, 10 a.m.-2 p.m., Sutter County Museum, 1333 Butte House Road, Yuba City. Call: 822-7141. Web: suttercountymuseum.org.
– Wheatland History Museum,
10 a.m.-2 p.m., 111 Main Street, Wheatland. Admission is free and donations are accepted. Items in the museum reflect the history of the Wheatland and local area. Displays include agriculture, business, schools, military and pre-Wheatland artifacts. Web: wheatlandhistorymuseum.org.