Work on several Caltrans projects is scheduled to continue this week.
Here’s what drivers can expect:
- State Route 162: Between the Sacramento River overflow and Campbell Slough, motorists can expect one-way traffic control from 6 a.m.-7 p.m. today through Friday for bridge work.
- State Route 70: Between Grandview Station and Pulga, motorists can a one-way traffic control at various locations from 7 a.m.-6 p.m. today through Saturday for emergency work related to the Camp Fire.
- State Route 99: Between the Mud Creek Bridge and Entler Avenue, north- and southbound motorists can expect lane restrictions from 8 p.m.-8 a.m. today and Thursday for striping work.
- State Routes 20/45: Utility relocation work continues in advance of a $13.5 million project by Caltrans, the City of Colusa and Colusa County to replace the old pavement, flatten the roadway, construct new sidewalks, curbs and gutters and improve drainage between Market Street and Butte Vista Way. Roadway construction is expected to start in 2020.
- State Route 20/45: Between the intersection of Market and Bridge streets and Country Club Drive, motorists can expect one-way traffic control at various locations from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. today through Friday for utility work.