Caltrans crews are scheduled to continue working on a number of roadwork projects in the area.
Here’s what motorists can expect:
- State Route 162: Between the Sacramento River overflow and Campbell Slough, motorists can expect one-way traffic control from 6 a.m.-7 p.m. today through Friday for bridge work.
- State Route 162: Between County Road 306 and Stoney Creek Bridge, motorists can expect one-way traffic control from 7 a.m.-5 p.m. today for utility work.
- State Route 70: Between Grandview Station and Pulga, motorists can a full highway closure from 9 a.m.-noon and 1 p.m.-4 p.m. today and various lane restrictions from 7 a.m.-6 p.m. Thursday through Saturday for emergency work related to the Camp Fire.
- State Route 99: Between Durham-Pentz Road and Entler and Eaton Road, northbound motorists can expect lane restrictions and ramp closures at various locations from 8 p.m.-5 a.m. today through Friday for striping work. Southbound motorists can expect lane restrictions and ramp closures at various locations from 8 p.m.-7 a.m. today through Friday for striping work.
- State Route 162: Between Fay Way and the Oroville Medical Center, eastbound motorists can expect various lane and shoulder restrictions from 2 a.m.-10 a.m. today for pavement repair work.
- State Routes 20/45: Utility relocation work continues in advance of a $13.5 million project by Caltrans, the City of Colusa and Colusa County to replace the old pavement, flatten the roadway, construct new sidewalks, curbs and gutters and improve drainage between Market Street and Butte Vista Way. Roadway construction is expected to start in 2020.
- State Route 20/45: Between the intersection of Market and Bridge streets and Country Club Drive, motorists can expect one-way traffic control at various locations from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. today through Friday for utility work.