Glenn County Board of Supervisors Chairman Steve Soeth on June 2 presented Anita Perez with a 30-year service pin. The board recognized Perez for dedicated service to the citizens of Glenn County. She has been the housing rehabilitation case worker with Glenn County Heath and Human Services since 1985.
Weather Sponsored By:
Share your views with us.
- Second COVID-19 case in Glenn County confirmed
- Benefits available for those out of work due to coronavirus
- The Week Ahead: April 1, 2020
- Colusa Casino Resort to temporarily limit hours of operation
- Police Blotter: April 1, 2020
- Sale of certain pesticides halts in anticipation of discontinuation of product
- Cal Water responds to concerns during COVID-19 pandemic
- DUI Court in Schools
- Orland High musicians to perform in music festival
- United Way announces grants for nonprofits
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- ADVICE: Are North Americans wimps when it comes to pain tolerance?
- Word On The Street: Community weighs in on Governor Newsom's death penalty executive order
- 120218: Classroom notes Franklin
- 120218: Classroom Notes Tierra Buena
- 120218: Classroom notes Twin Rivers
- C.O.U.N.T. me in for Coffee
- Auditions for 9 to 5
- 60 years of service, Rideout Hospital Auxiliary awards five college students with scholarships