The following events have been reported to us by organizers or have been taken from websites. As far as we know, these events are still set to continue as planned. Events that have been canceled or postponed will be marked as such. If an event has been canceled due to the coronavirus, please notify us by emailing email@example.com.
–The Sutter County Board of Education will meet at 5:30 p.m. For more information on how to join the meeting or to view the agenda, visit www.sutter.k12.ca.us.
– The Yuba City Youth Commission will have a special meeting at 6 p.m. at the council chambers, 1201 Civic Center Blvd., Yuba City. For more information or to view the agenda, visit www.yubacity.net.
– The Sutter Butte Flood Control Agency board of directors will meet at 1 p.m. For more information on how to join the meeting or to view the agenda, visit www.sutterbutteflood.org.
– The Feather River West Levee Financing Authority board of directors will meet at 3 p.m. For more information on how to join the meeting or to view the agenda, isit www.frwlfa.org.
SUPPORT GROUP MEETINGS
– Al-Anon will meet from 10-11 a.m. at The Bride Church, 1321 Peach Tree Lane, Yuba City. For more information, call 334-6734.
–Yuba Sutter Arts & Culture and the South Yuba County Rotary Club will host an Arboga Assembly Center Memorial Park talk and tour from 7-8 a.m. at the center, on Broadway Street between Arboga Road and Feather River Boulevard, Arboga. The event is free and open to the public with continental breakfast provided. For more information, call 713-8784.
– Yuba Sutter Arts & Culture’s poet-in-residence Diane Funston will host Poetry Square at 7 p.m. on the Yuba Sutter Arts Facebook page and YouTube channel. The event will feature three additional poets from around the nation sharing their work.
–The Olivehurst Public Utility District board of directors will meet at 7 p.m. For more information on how to join the meeting or to view the agenda, visit www.opud.org.
– The Sutter County Community Action Agency board will meet at 4 p.m. For more information on how to join the meeting or to view the agenda, visit www.suttercares.org.
We hope you find this daily calendar of local events helpful. You can help by notifying us of any events that should be listed for the general public. Email us at ADnewsroom@appealdemocrat.com or call 749-6552 Please make sure to provide contact information. Thanks!
(Are you a club or organization that meets regularly? We can include that ... let us know.)