– The Tuesday Noon Recital at Yuba College will feature some unusual styles of instruments performed by Yuba College faculty and students from noon-12:50 p.m. in the Yuba College Theatre, 2088 N Beale Road, Marysville. There will be free parking for the event.
– Early Risers-Yuba City Kiwanis Club will meet at 6:45 a.m. at El Zarape Restaurant, 1005 Stafford Way, Yuba City.
– Early Risers-Yuba City Kiwanis Club will be selling See’s Valentine’s candy at the main entrance of the Yuba Sutter Mall from 11 a.m.-5 p.m. For more information, call John Frausto at 933-6630.
– Widowed Persons Association will meet at 8:30 a.m. inside the food court at Yuba Sutter Mall and walk to social hour at 9 a.m. at McDonald’s, 866 Colusa Ave., Yuba City. For more information, call 695-1821.
–Take off Pounds Sensibly (T.O.P.S), Marysville Chapter, will meet at 10 a.m. for weigh ins and 11 a.m. for a meeting at Yuba County Health and Human Services, 5730 Packard Ave., Suite 100, Marysville. For more information, call 645-7975 or 742-7013.
–Take off Pounds Sensibly (T.O.P.S), Yuba City Chapter, will meet at 5 p.m. at Fremont Hospital Administrative Office, 989 Plumas St., Yuba City. For more information call 356-4059 or 790-0209.
–Al-Anon Twin Cities will meet from 7-8:30 p.m. at The Bride Church, 1321 Peach Tree Lane, Yuba City. For more information, call 334-6734.
– Yuba County Board of Supervisors will meet at 9 a.m. at the Yuba County Government Center, 915 Eighth St., Marysville, inside the board chambers.
– Sutter County Board of Supervisors will meet at 3 p.m. at 1201 Civic Center Drive, Yuba City.
– Marysville Joint Unified School District Board of Trustees will meet at 4:30 p.m. at 1919 B St., Marysville, inside the district board room.
– Yuba City Unified School District Governing Board will meet at 7 p.m. in the YCUSD board room, 750 Palora Ave., Yuba City.
– Veterans of Foreign Wars (Olivehurst) will meet at 7 p.m. at 4956 Powerline Road, Olivehurst. For more information, call 777-9057.
– Yuba Sutter Constitutional Republicans will host a meeting where Mark Meuser will speak about the election process and more. The event will be at 6:30 p.m. in rooms 210-212 at the Church of Glad Tidings, 1179 Eager Road, Live Oak.
– Focus on Marysville will have their monthly meeting at 8 a.m. at Gilchrist “whatnot” at 101 C St., Marysville.
– Yuba County Board of Education will meet at 4:30 p.m. at the Yuba County Office of Education, 935 14th St., Marysville.
– Sutter County Board of Education will meet at 5:30 p.m. in the board room at the Sutter County Superintendent of Schools Office, 970 Klamath Lane, Yuba City
– Colusa County Board of Education will meet at 4 p.m.in the large conference room at 345 5th St., Colusa.
– Wheatland Union High School District board will meet at 5 p.m. in the library at 1010 Wheatland Road, Wheatland.
– Embracing Your Codependency and Self Care, a support group for caregivers, people affected by someone else’s addiction or behaviors, people in recovery, and those interested in self care, will meet from noon-1 p.m. at 1104 E. St., Marysville. For more information, call 701-8961.
– Al-Anon will meet from 10-11 a.m. at The Bride Church, 1321 Peach Tree Lane, Yuba City. For more information, call 334-6734.
We hope you find this daily calendar of local events helpful. You can help by notifying us of any events that should be listed for the general public. Email us at ADnewsroom@appealdemocrat.com; or contact calendar wrangler Veronica Catlin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 749-4770. Please make sure to provide contact information. Thanks!
(Are you a club or organization that meets regularly? We can include that ... let us know.)