(Family Features) Through trying times, pets continue to play a critical role in people’s everyday lives, easing minds and filling hearts. Ninety-two percent of pet owners feel their relationship with their pets helped improve their mental and physical wellbeing over the last three years, according to the “Pets for Better Wellbeing” report by Mars Petcare, which examined the impact of pet ownership on wellbeing and analyzed potential hurdles to adding four-legged family members. Learn more at BetterCitiesforPets.com/2022Report.
Around the HomeAutomotiveBridalBusiness & CareersCommunity CaresEducationEspanolFamily LivingFashion, Beauty & FitnessFood, Recipes & EntertainingGift IdeasGreen LivingHealth & WellnessHome DecoratingHome ImprovementHot TopicsHow ToKitchen, Bed & BathLawn & GardenMoney & FinanceNewsPetsPrnewswireReal EstateSeasonalSenior LivingTech Talk & InnovationTravel
- Livestock auction returns to Colusa fairgrounds
- ADVICE: Are North Americans wimps when it comes to pain tolerance?
- Word On The Street: Community weighs in on Governor Newsom's death penalty executive order
- 120218: Classroom notes Franklin
- 120218: Classroom Notes Tierra Buena
- 120218: Classroom notes Twin Rivers
- C.O.U.N.T. me in for Coffee
- Auditions for 9 to 5