(BPT) - Are you paying enough attention to the health of the skin in your underarms? Did you know that 40% of women experience irritation from shaving, and 60% want skin care ingredients in their antiperspirant? Well, after a decade in the making, Secret is introducing DERMA+ Antiperspirant, a new invisible gel formula, presented in a squeezable tube with a soft-touch applicator, similar to a skincare product, that provides clinical level sweat and odor protection with skin conditioners designed with female dermatologists to visibly improve skin health. For more information visit secret.com.
Around the HomeAutomotiveBridalBusiness & CareersCommunity CaresEducationEspanolFamily LivingFashion, Beauty & FitnessFood, Recipes & EntertainingGift IdeasGreen LivingHealth & WellnessHome DecoratingHome ImprovementHot TopicsHow ToKitchen, Bed & BathLawn & GardenMoney & FinanceNewsPetsPrnewswireReal EstateSeasonalSenior LivingTech Talk & InnovationTravel
- ADVICE: Are North Americans wimps when it comes to pain tolerance?
- Word On The Street: Community weighs in on Governor Newsom's death penalty executive order
- 120218: Classroom notes Franklin
- 120218: Classroom Notes Tierra Buena
- 120218: Classroom notes Twin Rivers
- C.O.U.N.T. me in for Coffee
- Auditions for 9 to 5
- 60 years of service, Rideout Hospital Auxiliary awards five college students with scholarships