(BPT) - Service members and veterans run the risk of disengaging from psychological health care during times of transition. The inTransition program, through the Defense Health Agency, provides a path to mental health care for service members and veterans going through a ‘transition’ in their lives. Whether returning from deployment, changing duty stations, or even starting care for the first time, inTransition is available to anyone who has ever served regardless of category of discharge or length of service. For more information, visit pdhealth.mil/intransition.
Around the HomeAutomotiveBridalBusiness & CareersCommunity CaresEducationEspanolFamily LivingFashion, Beauty & FitnessFood, Recipes & EntertainingGift IdeasGreen LivingHealth & WellnessHome DecoratingHome ImprovementHot TopicsHow ToKitchen, Bed & BathLawn & GardenMoney & FinanceNewsPetsPrnewswireReal EstateSeasonalSenior LivingTech Talk & InnovationTravel
- ADVICE: Are North Americans wimps when it comes to pain tolerance?
- Word On The Street: Community weighs in on Governor Newsom's death penalty executive order
- 120218: Classroom notes Franklin
- 120218: Classroom Notes Tierra Buena
- 120218: Classroom notes Twin Rivers
- C.O.U.N.T. me in for Coffee
- Auditions for 9 to 5
- 60 years of service, Rideout Hospital Auxiliary awards five college students with scholarships