(BPT) - As the saying goes, “breakfast is the most important meal of the day,” and the month of February is National Hot Breakfast Month, a month-long celebration dedicated to elevating the importance of a hot breakfast. Breakfast is especially important for our K-12 students, and has key benefits in supporting their learning, information retention and energy to keep them focused during the school day. Yet, a breakfast filled with sugar and fats won’t do — a breakfast packed with lean protein and fiber is key to our students starting the day and reaping the benefits that breakfast has to offer. The below infographic lays out the key benefits of student breakfast in honor of National Hot Breakfast Month.
Around the HomeAutomotiveBridalBusiness & CareersCommunity CaresEducationEspanolFamily LivingFashion, Beauty & FitnessFood, Recipes & EntertainingGift IdeasGreen LivingHealth & WellnessHome DecoratingHome ImprovementHot TopicsHow ToKitchen, Bed & BathLawn & GardenMoney & FinanceNewsPetsPrnewswireReal EstateSeasonalSenior LivingTech Talk & InnovationTravel
- ADVICE: Are North Americans wimps when it comes to pain tolerance?
- Word On The Street: Community weighs in on Governor Newsom's death penalty executive order
- 120218: Classroom notes Franklin
- 120218: Classroom Notes Tierra Buena
- 120218: Classroom notes Twin Rivers
- C.O.U.N.T. me in for Coffee
- Auditions for 9 to 5
- 60 years of service, Rideout Hospital Auxiliary awards five college students with scholarships