(BPT) - Optometrists are required by federal law to give you a copy of your prescription — without you even having to ask for it. However, special interest groups and optometrists are trying to undo the Federal Trade Commission’s unanimous ruling that ensures the protection of your vision care rights as a contact lens wearer. Protect your right to shop around and buy contact lenses wherever you want instead of being forced to purchase from your optometrist at artificially high prices that only benefit big brands and optometrists, not you.
Around the HomeAutomotiveBridalBusiness & CareersCommunity CaresEducationEspanolFamily LivingFashion, Beauty & FitnessFood, Recipes & EntertainingGift IdeasGreen LivingHealth & WellnessHome DecoratingHome ImprovementHot TopicsHow ToKitchen, Bed & BathLawn & GardenMoney & FinanceNewsPetsPrnewswireReal EstateSeasonalSenior LivingTech Talk & InnovationTravel
- ADVICE: Are North Americans wimps when it comes to pain tolerance?
- Word On The Street: Community weighs in on Governor Newsom's death penalty executive order
- 120218: Classroom notes Franklin
- 120218: Classroom Notes Tierra Buena
- 120218: Classroom notes Twin Rivers
- C.O.U.N.T. me in for Coffee
- Auditions for 9 to 5
- 60 years of service, Rideout Hospital Auxiliary awards five college students with scholarships