(BPT) - Lenovo presents New Realities, a Virtual Reality cinematic experience celebrating women who are using smart technology to solve global social issues and empower empathy. Captured over the last four months, the series is championed by filmmaker Ava DuVernay and Girl Up, the gender equality initiative of the United Nations Foundation (UNF). U.S. film subject Kemi Dauda speaks on what she wants audiences to take away from her film and her advice for young women hoping to achieve their dreams. Viewers can learn more and watch the full series here.
Around the HomeAutomotiveBridalBusiness & CareersCommunity CaresEducationEspanolFamily LivingFashion, Beauty & FitnessFood, Recipes & EntertainingGift IdeasGreen LivingHealth & WellnessHome DecoratingHome ImprovementHot TopicsHow ToKitchen, Bed & BathLawn & GardenMoney & FinanceNewsPetsPrnewswireReal EstateSeasonalSenior LivingTech Talk & InnovationTravel
- ADVICE: Are North Americans wimps when it comes to pain tolerance?
- Word On The Street: Community weighs in on Governor Newsom's death penalty executive order
- 120218: Classroom notes Franklin
- 120218: Classroom Notes Tierra Buena
- 120218: Classroom notes Twin Rivers
- C.O.U.N.T. me in for Coffee
- Auditions for 9 to 5
- 60 years of service, Rideout Hospital Auxiliary awards five college students with scholarships