Even in the horrible and tragic era of the Nazi regime, assiduous record keeping was carried out.
Contrast this with the fact that 545 children are kept in cages without knowing who these children belong to! It remains doubtful that these forgotten children will ever be united with their families. Some of these children were infants, taken from their mother’s arms, literally. Is this what America should be?
Write us and share your views
We publish letters to the editor that follow these guidelines:
• 400 words or less.
• We reserve the right to edit all letters for length, libel, clarity, accuracy, grammar and punctuation.
• Include your name, signature, street address and telephone number.
• The full text of our guidelines is at www.appealdemocrat.com.
• Email: ADLetters@appealdemocrat.com
• Mail: The Open Forum, 1530 Ellis Lake Drive, Marysville, CA 95901.
• Online: www.appealdemocrat.com.