Little has been reported on the excellent work provided (to) the public by the county, public employees and nurses during the COVID-19 era.
Our citizenry are indeed indebted to these people, however, if even 1% of the population neglect to get vaccinated then all be for naught.
Remember, you too are responsible for the well-being of the nation.
Write us and share your views
We publish letters to the editor that follow these guidelines:
• 400 words or less.
• We reserve the right to edit all letters for length, libel, clarity, accuracy, grammar and punctuation.
• Include your name, signature, street address and telephone number.
• The full text of our guidelines is at www.appealdemocrat.com.
• Email: ADLetters@appealdemocrat.com
• Mail: The Open Forum, 1530 Ellis Lake Drive, Marysville, CA 95901.
• Online: www.appealdemocrat.com.