(In reference to a Page 1A story in the Nov. 27 edition.)
I’m appalled, yet sad, over the advice Gallagher has given his constituents. Total disregard of the common sense advice given by our Bi-County Health Director Dr. Luu.
I do not understand how one conceives wearing a mask, distancing and staying at home infringes on any of our freedoms. Although some have chosen to make the COVID-19 a political issue, the Coronavirus is a public health issue.
My family and I care about others as we care about ourselves and we are choosing to listen to health experts and not radical conservative opinions. We will wear masks, wash hands, stay 6 feet apart and stay home.
Write us and share your views
We publish letters to the editor that follow these guidelines:
• 400 words or less.
• We reserve the right to edit all letters for length, libel, clarity, accuracy, grammar and punctuation.
• Include your name, signature, street address and telephone number.
• The full text of our guidelines is at www.appealdemocrat.com.
• Email: ADLetters@appealdemocrat.com
• Mail: The Open Forum, 1530 Ellis Lake Drive, Marysville, CA 95901.
• Online: www.appealdemocrat.com.