I am furious! Yuba County has shut down access at Shad Pad to four wheeling. Why ? This has been a recreational area for local four-wheelers for as long as I can remember. Motocross track is still operating -- why shut out the four-wheelers ?
Our 4×4 clubs are first on the scene for all the clean up days. We winch out the stolen vehicles, saving the county money. We respect the riverfront, don’t litter, and are kind and courteous to others using the area. So what’s up?
Write us and share your views
We publish letters to the editor that follow these guidelines:
• 400 words or less.
• We reserve the right to edit all letters for length, libel, clarity, accuracy, grammar and punctuation.
• Include your name, signature, street address and telephone number.
• The full text of our guidelines is at www.appealdemocrat.com.
• Email: ADLetters@appealdemocrat.com
• Mail: The Open Forum, 1530 Ellis Lake Drive, Marysville, CA 95901.
• Online: www.appealdemocrat.com.