Hey, all you rabid anti-socialists. Take the “Capitalist Free Market Challenge.” Accept no money or unearned benefits from our government. Return any “stimulus” money you have received or will receive to either the Treasury or the IRS. Compute what you’ve contributed to Social Security and Medicare and take no more than what you’ve contributed. Ditto for everything else. Belly up to the “Capitalist Free Market Only” bar.
Another thing: Quit comparing American Democratic Socialists to communists; we dislike Stalin and Mao as much or more than you do. Socialist programs we copy are from Western Europe – England, France, Germany, Demark, etc.
Quit all the lying. You’re trashing our Republic. Leave fantasyland in your rearview mirror. Donald Trump lost the 2020 election; Dwight Eisenhower wasn’t a commie; and Hillary Clinton doesn’t run a ring for pedophiles out of a pizza parlor. Duh. Good Lord.
Write us and share your views
We publish letters to the editor that follow these guidelines:
• 400 words or less.
• We reserve the right to edit all letters for length, libel, clarity, accuracy, grammar and punctuation.
• Include your name, signature, street address and telephone number.
• The full text of our guidelines is at www.appealdemocrat.com.
• Email: ADLetters@appealdemocrat.com
• Mail: The Open Forum, 1530 Ellis Lake Drive, Marysville, CA 95901.
• Online: www.appealdemocrat.com.