How many PG&E guys does it take to change a light bulb, We Don’t know it’s never been done! We now have a street light at the corner of Chalis Creek & Calabrese ct, in Plumas Lake. I called in back on January 25, 2022, I have over 25 listed calls to all supervisors at PG&E, each time they say it will be fixed. I tried giving them the nearest address, but they said they Only go by pole numbers, which is 4610. Since January, they have come to my address & fixed the light pole across the street from my house, number 6515, it’s now been fixed 3 times, it’s not broken, hasn’t been broken! They don’t even read the pole number when fixing it! I’d hate to have them as doctors, you go in to get surgery on a part of your body & they work on the wrong part! To this day pole number 4610 is still out!
Write us and share your views
We publish letters to the editor that follow these guidelines:
• 400 words or less.
• We reserve the right to edit all letters for length, libel, clarity, accuracy, grammar and punctuation.
• Include your name, signature, street address and telephone number.
• The full text of our guidelines is at www.appealdemocrat.com.
• Email: ADLetters@appealdemocrat.com
• Mail: The Open Forum, 1530 Ellis Lake Drive, Marysville, CA 95901.
• Online: www.appealdemocrat.com.