I would like to encourage everyone on both sides of the “vaccination debate” to try to respect each other’s decision-making process in deciding what they will or will not put into their body. The shaming and peer pressure tactics are causing division among friends, family, coworkers, etc. The last thing our community needs is more disconnect and division. We must respect each other’s rights to make personal choices without fear of retribution.
Write us and share your views
We publish letters to the editor that follow these guidelines:
• 400 words or less.
• We reserve the right to edit all letters for length, libel, clarity, accuracy, grammar and punctuation.
• Include your name, signature, street address and telephone number.
• The full text of our guidelines is at www.appealdemocrat.com.
• Email: ADLetters@appealdemocrat.com
• Mail: The Open Forum, 1530 Ellis Lake Drive, Marysville, CA 95901.
• Online: www.appealdemocrat.com.