Do all senior citizens understand the progress that has been difficult to understand – namely computers? It seems every piece of information starts by saying, contact “www.”
Most of us came from the pen and pencil era and trying to understand all the technical aspects of this age can be hard. I do not have a computer so I feel so left out of all that has happened. Most of the time I’m unable to speak to a real person.
Does anyone out there agree with me?
Donna Hickman, Sue Davey,
Write us and share your views
We publish letters to the editor that follow these guidelines:
• 400 words or less.
• We reserve the right to edit all letters for length, libel, clarity, accuracy, grammar and punctuation.
• Include your name, signature, street address and telephone number.
• The full text of our guidelines is at www.appealdemocrat.com.
• Email: ADLetters@appealdemocrat.com
• Mail: The Open Forum, 1530 Ellis Lake Drive, Marysville, CA 95901.
• Online: www.appealdemocrat.com.