Due to incorrect information received from Sutter County Jail, the July 11 edition’s Police Blotter incorrectly reported that Satvinder S. Gill was arrested. He was not. The Appeal regrets the error.
Weather Sponsored By:
We're working on content for our September issue of Prospect Magazine (The Food Issue!). We're curious what desserts you most relish:
- Sutter County surplus auction taking place this weekend
- Man pleads not guilty to murdering Colusa boy in drunk driving collision
- Two men arrested for human trafficking
- Search warrant served at outdoor Oregon House grow
- Third Valley West resident death confirmed after COVID outbreak
- Two killed in collision near Meridian; CHP investigating incident
- Pursuit of stolen vehicle ends with multiple-car crash in Yuba City
- Victims of counselor sue school district, church
- Police Blotter: July 29, 2020
- Pair arrested for possessing methamphetamine
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- ADVICE: Are North Americans wimps when it comes to pain tolerance?
- Word On The Street: Community weighs in on Governor Newsom's death penalty executive order
- 120218: Classroom notes Franklin
- 120218: Classroom Notes Tierra Buena
- 120218: Classroom notes Twin Rivers
- C.O.U.N.T. me in for Coffee
- Auditions for 9 to 5
- 60 years of service, Rideout Hospital Auxiliary awards five college students with scholarships