- Courtesy of Chris Pedigo
Marysville, CA (95901)
Rain. High 54F. ENE winds at 5 to 10 mph, increasing to 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near a half an inch..
Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low near 45F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Updated: March 21, 2023 @ 7:08 am
- Full Forecast
Weather Sponsored By:
The best part about spring is?
- Bodies found with gunshot wounds
- ID of woman found dead in Marysville released
- Yuba-Sutter’s ultimate ‘coffee nerd’: Inside Bridge Coffee and the man who wants to bring a better cup to all
- Yuba City woman becomes first female chair of Ford board
- Man found guilty of murder in death of Marysville woman
- Police: Body of woman found in Marysville
- Standoff in Live Oak leads to arrest
- Details given on Slough House closure: State agency says teen allegedly served alcohol and later died after jumping out of vehicle
- New clothing store coming to mall
- Advanced Imaging Center to close
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.
- Marysville woman celebrates 100th birthday
- Livestock auction returns to Colusa fairgrounds
- ADVICE: Are North Americans wimps when it comes to pain tolerance?
- Word On The Street: Community weighs in on Governor Newsom's death penalty executive order
- 120218: Classroom notes Franklin
- 120218: Classroom Notes Tierra Buena
- 120218: Classroom notes Twin Rivers
- C.O.U.N.T. me in for Coffee