Tehama County is opening appointment-based COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics for individuals in the Phase 1 group at no cost. (See Phase 1 tiers below)
Weather Sponsored By:
By way of "personal development," here's what I did (or at least thought about doing) while we were sheltering in place and/or avoiding travel and people.
- Tehama County announces COVID-19 vaccine clinic schedule
- Woman tries to rescue roommate, but house fire claims his life
- Some local health workers have refused COVID-19 vaccine
- Man convicted of 2018 murder sentenced to 25 years
- Shipping containers turned to homes
- Police Blotter: Januar 8, 2021
- Diner continues legacy through pandemic
- LaMalfa witness to mob violence at Capitol
- Two arrested after pursuits
- State lifts regional stay home order
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- ADVICE: Are North Americans wimps when it comes to pain tolerance?
- Word On The Street: Community weighs in on Governor Newsom's death penalty executive order
- 120218: Classroom notes Franklin
- 120218: Classroom Notes Tierra Buena
- 120218: Classroom notes Twin Rivers
- C.O.U.N.T. me in for Coffee
- Auditions for 9 to 5
- 60 years of service, Rideout Hospital Auxiliary awards five college students with scholarships